Coffee with Juice

Coffee with Juice
My own work

Thursday 17 March 2011

Why Juice?

Some people may be wondering of all the names to give this blog, why juice. Well you see Juice is a nickname i've carried with me all my life and it has somehow developed into more than just simply a nickname, but kind've a voice, a symbol that type of thing. Also when I think of juice I picture something crisp and fresh and to get you going. So that is why I have decided to name this blog, Coffee with Juice, because I want it to be something that I can share my insight, photography, stories, thoughts and perception on things and be able to hear others as well and maybe gain some new insight and ideas from them! at added the Coffee part as a visual of sitting down for coffee with someone and having a conversation, could go really well, could be an epic fail, or hear a new story, share a laugh, and maybe see something differently.

So lets grab a Coffee and see where this goes :)

-Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment