Coffee with Juice

Coffee with Juice
My own work

Sunday 20 March 2011

Thoughts I

I know it's cliché to say appreciate those you love because you never know what could happen, but it really is true! If i've learned anything you gotta value those strong people in your lives because who knows! the next day something could happen and you will have that sitting regret that you never did anything to show how much you really cared about them. Take this weekend, I spent it with some close friends of mine and a few people I haven't seen in years! but they still came out regardless and we had a blast! Played dance central which for those who haven't played it you gotta get on that! its amazing! went to a local pub and caught the UFC fight, which I don't really like violence but the conversations we were having with people about it were priceless and we watched some amazing Karaoke! for some people it would be a lame weekend but we genuinely had an amazing time! we shared some hilarious stories, met some wild characters, have pictures that will forever be an inside joke, and just got closer with people we never thought we would.  What I'm trying to stress here is that i've had people in my life that I could never see my life without, they fit so perfectly and everything was amazing, and it ended up turning for the worst, some cases see once in awhile some worse ones I haven't talked to since, but that point is, I never had any regrets of the times we shared together. Of course I do miss them in my life, I have new people who have the same insecurities as I do, same sense of humour, same thrive for life and most of all, care genuinely about me and my well being, and for those who are reading and are thinking, what the hell is that supposed to mean??  Think back to yourself and the people that have been the most positively influential to you and remember al the things they did for you not to gain something, not because they owed you something, but because they want you to have what you deserve which in their eyes is only the best.  So approach those people who really really really look out for you and buy them coffee, or pay for their movie ticket or even I don't know tell them how amazing they are! because they could be gone and all you will be left with are what ifs


-Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment