Coffee with Juice

Coffee with Juice
My own work

Friday 15 April 2011

Everything Happens For A Reason

I'd be lying if I said I didn't believe in Karma, because I see how it spreads in people's lives everyday, you do something bad, bad comes back to you, if you do something good, good comes back to you. Because to me it would be ignorant to think that every action doesn't have a reaction. But don't get me wrong, sometimes you need that bad karma to come back to you because sometimes it starts the chain reaction to something greater in your life, because everything happens for a reason. Most people look at me like I have two heads when I tell them that, but I know thats only because its hard to accept, because really, who wants to accept that something bad happened to them for a reason. Funny how we only focus on the bad, no one seems to notice when something good happens, maybe because we're so used to seeing the faults in things that the good often falls to the way side. But ayways before I go on another thought! I need to finish this one. Now to those who are reading this that are annoyed at me already because they don't think they deserve the bad things that happen to them let me apologise and explain before you get all mad and carelessy rant against me. I'm not justifying all the bad things that have happend to you or anyone, nor am I promoting anyone to go and make others suffer just to please themselves, believe me, I am in no way promoting careless reasoning for someone else to do something reckless that can cause pain to another or affect others and anything negative. I am simply suggesting a perpective, it is in your power what you do and don't do with it after you read this, I have no control of your actions, which I am perfectly ok with because I would never want to be someones only thought pattern. Now, lets try this again, I believe strongly that we are powerful beings, not just with what we have accomplished, but in many ways that I shall most likely get back to on another blog. But we rarely acknowledge our influence on things, animals and people. Which is how we have modified ourselves, we don't need to feel the need to feel responsible if we give ourselves reason not ot, following me so far? Good! if not, I'll try to explain it better now. I'll give you an example from my own life, a family member of mine went to buy wood on a thursday at Rona to build something at their home, now if you live in my area you know that on saturday it is 15% off of anything you buy, but ONLY on saturday that is coming up, my family member didn't like this, they wanted their 15% on Thursday, well, they told them no, so to cut out the unnesserary extra details i'll just say the cashier asked if they had four boards and they said yes, knowing they infact had fve. Now we all know that, that, was wrong, but they justifed it with that they felt they DESERVED their 15% NOW, now again i'll touch on another blog to discuss justification, but anyways you can see from this simple example that people find excuses to make some of the things they do, justified. Now why is this important? well people go and do things such as this, and one day when tehy are at their job they are going to encounter someone just as pushy and think "hey doesn't this person get that i'm jsut doing my job, i'm not getting fired just so this guy can save five dollars" but they will somehow, jusitify whatever they end up getting away with because they feel they DESERVE it. Now do you have a better idea of what i'm talking about? Good! So at the end of the day do you feel you DESERVE to be treated like that? NOOO, then why are you treating others like that? OOOO this is when the bulb is supposed to click on for those just warming up to the concept. Let this ferment in your brain for a little while and look out for Everything Happens For A Reason Part Two!

-Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment